Because part 1 was exceedingly long and lacking in general amusement I have decided to put together a list of things I have done over the past three weeks to stave off boredom while on lorazepam.
Things I Have Done Over the Last Three Weeks to Stave Off Boredom While on Lorazepam:
- watch seasons 1-3 of “Game of Thrones”.
- read the first 370 pages of the book A Game of Thrones, decide to get back to it after I’m finished being interrupted by other things
- watch “Orange is the New Black” on Netflix
- play a crap-load of of “The Secret Society-Hidden Mystery” on my iPad (level 96 at the moment, what what!)
- rediscover the joy of British panel shows
- watch a lot of British panel shows
- at one point I watched Mission Impossible 3
- collect all 8 badges from the gym leaders, defeat the elite four, defeat my rival, and beat Pokemon Blue on gameboy
- not wear a bra 99.9% of the time
- shower infrequently
- get a good night’s sleep more often than not
- spend a lot of time with my cat (when she’s willing)
- spend hours on BuzzFeed, trying to keep up with the “relevant news”
- there’s probably more that I’m forgetting. I’ll call it “other forgettable mind excursions.”
At least I’ve never been the type of person who worries/thinks about the future. I’ve always been more of the “be here now” type. That, I’ve found, is conductive with my current comings and goings (metaphorically, because you shouldn’t drive while on lorazepam).